4AXIS SERVO FILM FROM BOTTOM ROTARY MOTION HFFS FLOWPACK PACKAGING MACHINE
GM 33FSU Film From Buttom system, 4 axis motor controlled, with photocell tracking function, 7″ 16.7 M colorful touch screen panel included hffs flowpack packaging machine. Possible to use for transparent, continous printed film and photocell printed film. Packaging Speed up to 150 packs/min. Suitable to pack ice-cream, cotton, chocolate, etc.
- Compact and technological design
- Able to use different various of product and raw material
- “Film From Buttom” system make easy packaging which product are hard to pack.
- Diagnostic Alarm System, user friendly touch screen control panel
- Electrostatic painted body. The places Which touch the products before packaging is Cr-Ni stainless steel.
- Places that touch the products are stainless steel.
- Enduring Wheels to replace the machine easily.
- Enduring Adjustable feet to place machine permanently.
RAW MATERIALS CAN BE USED
- OPP, BOPP, paper and aluminium laminasions, selephone that one of surfaces can weld with hot or cold.
- 150 Pack/min
- Interlock Safety Doors
- Motion Controller Servo Motor Driven
- 4 Axis Motor Controlled
- Photocell Tracking System
- 7″ 16.7M Color Touch Screen User Control Panel
- Easy to change size of the raw material
- 220 VAC / 50Hz 1 Phase + N, 3,5 KW
- 24 VDC Control Voltage for Safety
- Rotary Motion Cutting System
- Film From Buttom type sealing
- Product carry system by band
- Stepless setting packaging length
- Stepless setting machine speed
- Stepless setting rotary cutter speed
- Product Feeding Conveyor
- Adjustable Folding Box
- Easy to changeover product pusher
- 3 set of under seal disk system
- Overload safety rotary cutter
- PID Controlled heating system
- Date Printer
- Full Body Cr-Ni Stainless Steel
- No Product No Bag
- No Gap No Seal
PRODUCT TO PACK
– Ice-cream packaging, Fish packaging, multi-pieces product, several pieces products packaging etc.